Friday, June 25, 2021

New Website Is Live!



Y’all are invited to the grand opening of the Galen Pearl website at galenpearl.com. Please come check it out. Yes, I resisted at first, but now I’m so excited to share this big step with you. 

My excitement is due in large part to the creative genius of Bryn Kristi, web designer extraordinaire. With only the vaguest guidance from a reluctant client, she was able to craft a website that surprised and delighted me, reflecting the welcoming beauty I knew I wanted but didn’t know how to ask for, and certainly did not know how to create. And that is just the appearance. She did all sorts of tech stuff that I don’t even know about and could never understand. Like magic...only real.

As I mentioned in the last post, the No Way Café blog is moving to the website. This will be the last post on Blogger. 

If you are currently an email subscriber, then you should continue to receive new blog posts from the website via email without interruption, although it will look a bit different. However, in the unlikely event that there is a problem, then please accept my apology and go to the website to subscribe again. 

If you typically come directly to this site to read the blog, you will need to go to the website from here on out. If you decide you would like to get future posts via email, please sign up on the new website. 

If you link to the blog via Facebook, that will not change. After this post, Facebook will link to the blog on the website.

The new website will also have links for social media so let’s get connected! Another thanks goes to Beth Wilson for bringing me into the world of things I never used before like Instagram (galen.pearl) and Twitter (@galen_pearl), and for expanding the use of the Facebook page

There may be a few bumps as I figure out a lot of new things, so please bear with me. I do hope that you enjoy the website and I look forward to engaging with you there. If there are any problems, please let me know. There is a contact page on the website where you can email me.

I also mentioned before that I’m working on a new book. Hopefully I will be able to share some news about that in the coming weeks.

This verse has always made me smile. Yep, I get it. This is how I feel.

Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth. Do you not perceive it? ~Isaiah 43:18-19

5 comments:

  1. Your new website is marvelous, Galen! I have subscribed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Very glad for the excellent help you've received in order to transition. I'm looking forward to your "new thing" (great verses from Isaiah!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam. Yes, I am very grateful for the help I've gotten. This is all very much beyond my ability level. And yes, I always smile at that passage from Isaiah.

      Delete
  3. I did check your web site and it is beautiful. I like the whole idea for sure. I hope you do write another book, I really enjoy your last one. It was beautifully written and inspiring.
    Blessings and hugs on this new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At a quick glance your new website looks welcoming and lovely. Enjoy it, and have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is valuable and valued. Comment moderation is enabled to block spam, so please excuse the delay until your comment appears on the blog.